- 28 Reasons Mellow Mushroom Best Pizza Ever!, Plainsmans Choice 2021
- The Best Breakfast Near Empire State Building, 29 Restaurants Near Empire State Building
- Best Monster Legends Team Wars Viability Ranking, Legendary Team Wars Viability Ranking
- Nba 2K17: Best Defensive Players In Nba 2K17 Should Be, Best Defensive Players: Nba2K
- The Best Burger Greenville Sc ? The 10 Best Burgers In South Carolina!
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Having the Capacity to LeadEnhances the health of friendly monsters in Guild Battles by 33%.
Mastery of First Skill: PenaltyAn axe attack that has a 50% chance to cause 2 turns of Continuous Damage on the target.
Enhances damage by 5% at level 2, and by an additional 5% at level 3. Inversely, the rate at which negative effects occur at level 4 is increased by 10% An extra 10% damage at level 5 There is a 10% damage increase at level 6.
Ability 2: Raging AssaultAxes an adversary with wrath, increasing your attack gauge by 50% and leaving a Branding Effect for 2 turns. The damage done to a target with the Branding Effect is increased by 25%. (3-Turn Reusable)
5% extra damage at level 2 Boosts damage by 10% at Level 3. Increases damage by 10% at level 4. Turn -1 during your level five cooldown
Confiscate is the third skill.The attack has a 75% chance on each of its two hits to negate the target’s beneficial effect, for a total of a 25% chance to steal an effect. If an attack does nothing to the enemy, half of the Attack Bar is consumed. While this attack is cooling down, your Attack Speed will increase, and you will regain 10% health every turn. (Can be used again after 4 spins)
5% extra damage at level 2 Boosts damage by 10% at Level 3. 10% more damage at level 4 At the level five -1 Cooldown, you must…
To Kill or Be Killed in the Beginning Stages (ATK / CRIT / ATK %)
Rage/Blade (End Game) (SPD or ATK%/CRIT D%/ATTK%)
Avenging AssaultThe damage scale has risen by 9%Confiscatewhile the skill is on cooldown, attack speed is increased even more.
Dungeons:GB10 (Excellent) (I’d give it a 9 out of 10) With Aegir, your GB10 team will go from noob to pro in no time. If you’re trying to lower your GB10 run time, his services as a 1 Damage Dealer come highly recommended. Veromos (Left), Shannon, Bernard, Belladeon, and Aegir are an illustrative lineup. His first ability, which increases output damage by 25%, and his second ability, which applies a Brand effect, are both great for quickly killing the boss. The boss’s attack buff can be stolen in the third skill, which not only nullifies it but also turns it into an ally’s strength. Aegir’s advantage is further bolstered by the fact that, while his third skill is on cooldown, he can heal himself for 10% of his maximum health every turn. Furthermore, he is able to perform his duties without any skill upgrades. DB10 – (Score: 9 out of 10) Aegir is recommended as a 1 Damage Dealer for your DB10 team, just like he is for the GB10 team. As Aegir accelerates your development even further and can be used in the two crucial dungeons of the early to mid game, he is an excellent investment. Aegir has the elemental advantage and can remove the boss’s immunity buff in DB10. As long as the boss is not immune, the constant damage and Brand debuff are also very helpful. The Sigmarus (L), Veromos, Spectra, Belladeon, and Aegir DB10 lineup is a good example of a well-balanced, beginner-friendly lineup. NB10Due to his (highly discouraged) reliance on one-hit kills, Aegir is powerless against the boss.
(Score: 8) In the first stage of Faimon Hell, you can farm. When Aegir’s third ability is on cooldown, he regains health every turn. He can dish out plenty of damage and stay alive for extended periods, but his lack of area-of-effect attacks makes him slow to clear.
Raids: R5 (Do not do this) Because Aegir’s inclusion in the lineup for the sole purpose of applying the Branding debuff is unnecessary, continuous damage is useless against the boss. The Homunculus (Attack) is a more effective unit in R5, but there are others. Animals From the Elements Rift8/10 (Excellent) The Brand debuffer and secondary damage dealer is useful in the Water and Fire Rift Dungeons. In order to achieve an SS-SSS rating, these units must be used.
(Do not implement) In the Dungeons, Aegir is the preferred spelling.
(Score: 7) Used offensively in situations where Aegir’s elemental advantage over the enemy makes it a good target for stealing their protection and attack buffs. The likes of Velajuel, Chloe, and team buffer monsters are no match for him. Despite his low base DEF, he is still vulnerable to nukers of neutral elements because he is not used to tanking attacks. While his high death rate is unavoidable, it can be mitigated by making him a hybrid unit runed with SPD/ATK%/HP%.
How to Respond:
If you find yourself facing Aegir in the Arena, Tournament of Heroes, or Hall of Heroes, crowd control is essential to your success. When you stun an opponent, he can’t use his third ability or heal himself. Because of his focus on PvE, he poses less of a threat from sudden attacks.
Extra tips:SPD > ATK% = HP% > ACCU% > CR% > CD% is the order of stat importance. It’s fair to say that Aegir is more of a hybrid unit that requires a varied toolkit. Aegir’s third ability not only nullifies buffs, but also steals them, just like Bella’s second ability. It has a high success rate because it has two chances to do so, allowing you to steal two buffs or get a second chance. Immediately following an attack, your second skill will increase your ATB by 50%.
The Editors’ Remarks
In the early to mid game, when players are assembling their GB10 and DB10 teams, Aegir is a fantastic monster to have thanks to his high attack and defense. While his base attack is low, it is more than made up for by his high skill damage multipliers; as a result, his total output damage is nothing to sneeze at, and can still do a fair amount of damage to certain support and DD monsters. End-game players have better options, such as the Homunculus, making this monster less relevant. To sum up, Aegir is a fantastic early-game Dungeon unit. He’s valuable enough to fully skill up, but you should focus on gaining levels through your family instead of Devilmons.